Out & About offers all-ages activities for St. John's members and is an easy invite for your friends and neighbours. Out & About has two aims:
• to create time and space for us to build meaningful friendships with one another by doing fun stuff together
• to provide an easy way to invite friends to experience Christian community in a relaxed environment outside the church walls
Sunday, May 27 at 1:00pm
This Out & About is a picnic and activities at Queen Elizabeth Park.
- Bring a picnic lunch, chairs or a blanket
- After lunch activities include:
- a walk in the Quarry Gardens
- a round of Frisbee Golf (please bring your own frisbee)
We'll meet beside the Rose Garden — look for a string of Helium balloons to find the exact spot. We'll be close to the parking lot between the pitch & putt and off leash area.
There's no need to RSVP. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.