In accordance with the by-laws of St. John’s, the Board of Trustees, who are elected annually by the congregation, have responsibility for oversight of the following:
- Under God, the Trustees help give spiritual oversight and leadership through the Rector for the overall direction of the church.
- The Trustees are responsible to govern the affairs of the church. Trustees discharge this responsibility by delegating day-to-day operations to the rector and certain other duties to committees.
- The Trustees, through the Rector, set the standards of conduct of employees of the church.
- The Trustees give careful thought to the long term strategic health and effectiveness of the mission of Christ among us.
The 2018 Board of Trustees
- Rector David Short
- Rector's Warden Ewan Wilding
- People’s Warden Joanne Sawatzky
- Treasurer Christine Klukas
- Margaret Dymond
- Jeff Spruston
- Matt Strolz
- Kevin Unger
Any of the Trustees can be contacted through the church office.
Honourary Assistant Minister