The Artizo Institute trains able, faithful, innovative and confident gospel ministers to know and understand the Bible, lead effectively, proclaim the gospel, and be able to train others to do the same. Artizo prepares young leaders for full-time ministry by allowing them to serve the body of Christ in their local church with experienced gospel ministers as mentors.
The Artizo program runs in various locations. St. John's is one of the main Artizo training centres. We have nine interns this term and they are involved in a variety of ministries.
- teaching Sunday school
- leading men's ministry
- teaching in women's groups
- university ministry
- teaching discovering Christ course
- teaching Christianity Explored course
- teaching in small group bible studies
- service leading
- teaching Preliminary Theology course